Definitely, there were some men and ladies who were wearing them all the time anyway, but back then, thay were not men and females who were caring about in fashion. Actually, it was rather an opposite – these sort of guys were repeatedly described as unfashionable and careless. So what happened that during merely a few years, that wearing sport shoes outside the gym, have evaluated from being in bad taste to the point when it is the latest craze, extremely popular one?
The answer is difficult. Honestly, it is rather a guessing. But still it can be worth to try to answer this question. The most probable turn of events were as following:
– Phase One: Sport shoes were worn just for sport activities.
– Phase Two: Guys interested in fashion, stars and others who create the newest trends, decided to wear them on every day basis. Nonetheless, sport shoes were still worn mostly with a sporty outfit.
– Phase Three: Fashion designers have noticed a huge potential in sport shoes. They started to connect sport shoes with other, not naturally sport outfit, such as skirts.
– Phase Four: Guys began to follow. Tons of new sneaker shop were opened. Almost everybody bought at least one pair of sneakers.
– Phase Five: Sneakers became so famous, that even wearing them with elegant pants is considered to be trendy.
1 thing is sure – sport shoes would be trendy for a long time. Therefore, if you still don’t have a pair, you should find a nice sneaker shop and choose the one you like. You are going to unquestionably have a chance to wear them in a few next seasons, and be trendy!